descartes: kaonashi fading away (graduated from the you-and-i-versity)
[personal profile] descartes posting in [community profile] theyretotallypucking
Hello! Sharing a bunch of icons: Blackhawks (mostly Jonathan Toews) with a stray Ilya Bryzgalov :D




     1-5.
     6-10.
     11-15.

Date: 2013-05-13 04:08 pm (UTC)
silveronthetree: Jonathan Toews, number 19 (apparently i like ice hockey now)
From: [personal profile] silveronthetree
I've been looking out for some creative hockey icons and these are beautiful!

Date: 2013-10-17 12:46 am (UTC)
ceares: cookie all grown up (Default)
From: [personal profile] ceares
these are terrific. The Kaner laughing one is just joyous.

Date: 2015-04-19 03:24 pm (UTC)
rheasilvia: (Festive lanterns)
From: [personal profile] rheasilvia
These are so pretty! I've been looking for hockey icons - thank you so much. I'll credit you when I use them,. of course.

(That's Kaner's mouth in no. 5, right? *g*)

Profile

theyretotallypucking: (Default)
Hockey RPF

October 2013

S M T W T F S
  12345
678 9101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 07:52 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios